Sunday, March 29, 2015

On Sunday 3/29/15 we did a class called No Mas.  This playlist includes songs from a variety of musical genres including House, 80's dance, recent Pop, an Motown.  I picked these songs because I hadn't used several of them in a while and they have good energy.  I hope they hang together.  Here is the playlist.


  1. High Hopes - Kodaline (filous Remix)
  2. Fade (Beatsession Remix) - Lilly Ahlberg
  3. Birds Flying High - MÖWE
  4. Build You A Castle (Mokoa Remix) - Wolfskind
  5. U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
  6. Domino - Jessie J
  7. Vamos A Bailar - Gipsy Kings
  8. Hit the road Jack - Ray Charles
  9. Young Love (Aerokind Remix) - BUNT. ft. Emma Carn
  10. Winter Kills Me (feat. Lady V) - Markus Schulz
  11. One Love (feat. Estelle) - David Guetta
  12. More - Usher
Got a favorite workout song?  Let me know what it is and I will try to work it in.  And, as always, leave any feedback you might have in the comments.

See you in class.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment