Tuesday, March 17, 2015

On Wednesday 3/18/15 we did a class called Here Be Dragons.  Spotify has apparently taken away the embedded playlist feature I have used in other posts.  Most of these links are to Spotify but a couple of them are to Soundcloud or YouTube.  Some of the versions of the song I play in class are not available on Spotify.  Here is the playlist.


  1. Love Too Deep - Ferreck Dawn & Redondo
  2. RIVA (Restart The Game) - Klingande feat. Broken Back
  3. Take Me - RÜFÜS DU SOL
  4. Wrong (Radio Mix) - Robin Schulz
  5. Under The Sun (Ofenbach Remix) - Andreas Moe (Soundcloud link)
  6. Headlock (feat. Imogen Heap) [Radio Edit] - Ron van den Beuken
  7. I Stand Alone - Theophilus London
  8. Inside All the People - Planet Funk
  9. All I Want - Jehro
  10. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
  11. I've Been Thinking About You - London Beat (YouTube link)
  12. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
  13. Love Me Again - John Newman

I hope you enjoyed the class.  As always if you have any comments please leave them in the comments below.

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment